Fatshark is an independent Swedish game development studio located in Södermalm, Stockholm. We are comprised of around 60 experienced and skilled developers that have developed a number of titles both independently and for publishers, as well as having worked as subcontractors for a number of AAA titles for both console and PC; most recently our critically acclaimed cooperative title Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide. Here at Fatshark we have a long tradition of caring about equality and diversity, and we tackle every project, genre and setting with enthusiasm, professionalism and a cup of coffee.
Tools! Level editor, build system, telemetry gathering, backend web interface and many other things. The life of the tools developer at Fatshark sure is varied.
Working with tools at Fatshark means that you will be working in a small team responsible for the development and maintenance of the tools. Always with the focus of improving stability and speed of the workflow of our coworkers.
What we offer
Here at Fatshark, we do what we love most: design high-profile games for PCs and consoles, with the passion and freedom of being indie. We offer you:
- A fun, friendly and inclusive work environment
- Hands-on production environment with an emphasis on cooperative/multiplayer games
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied projects, experienced co-workers and recurring hack weeks
- Regulated flex time and paid overtime
- A varied development environment with many different technologies
- Office located in central Stockholm
Together with the rest of the tools team you will be responsible for:
- Making sure the continuous integration system is functional
- Stability and functionality of our different toolchains
- Implementation and management of telemetry gathering and availability
- Implementation and management of automated testing
- Implementation and management of game backend technology
- At least 3 years technical work experience
- Experience working with continuous integration
- Experience working with script languages
- Experience with C++ or similar
- Good social skills
Experience in any of the following areas
- Managing version control systems
- Linux servers
- Designing and implementing user interfaces
- Developing and improving work flows
- Databases, MySQL, MongoDB or other
To make your application via the Fatshark website click 'Apply Now' below, or follow this link,
We will be reviewing applications and interviewing candidates continuously throughout the application period, so apply as soon as possible.