We are currently seeking for a Senior Character Artist who will work with a team / department dedicated to the development / creation of 3D high quality characters in real time.
The candidate should be talented, energetic and motivated with a strong sense of design and anatomy.
You will conceptualize game characters in a photo-realistic style.
You will work with the Art Director, designers, programmers and animators on character specifications, movements, styles, limits...
You will create high poly and low poly 3D characters.
You will create textures and shaders.
• At least 5 years of experience in developing games or movies.
• Good working knowledge of Maya, ZBrush and Photoshop.
• Significant contribution to a AAA game or a movie including modeling, texturing and detailing.
• Excellent artistic skills including knowledge of the technical aspects of design, texture, light and shadows.
• Expertise in a graphic photo-realistic style.
• A solid understanding of the process of character development for next generation content, understanding limitations and dependencies a plus.
• Ability to create low-poly models and dissect UVs for texturing.
• Understanding of human anatomy.
• Proactive search for art direction and cooperation with other team members.
• Time management skills and, for the development process, the ability to effectively apply these principles through schedules and deadlines.
• Proactive attitude to improve your skills and knowledge and to share it with other team members.
• Adaptability to different artistic styles.
We look forward to meeting lots of enthusiastic and talented candidates.