At Massive, Artists with technical skills can enjoy working with industry leading tools to create some of the most advanced content ever seen in games. Working on the UI team involves you in all aspects of developing the game; participating to help shape the entire pipeline of game features, from concept to design and further to implementation.
With our in-house engine "Snowdrop", content creators get instant feedback of their work allowing for constant iteration and improvement as well as the ability to easily prototype new features.
You will be part of a friendly team including Artist (both technical and traditional), Designers and Programmers, working closely together to create world leading UI.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
You as a person
You are friendly and approachable, you enjoy creating content and like to take the initiative. You have an eye for quality, learn things quickly and are always seeking to improve. You enjoy solving problems and are able to think about how to things work technically equally as much as how things should look and feel. You work well in a team and can communicate proficiently in English (both written and oral) and can give and receive feedback well.
Responsibilities can range from
- Creating UI using our Node Based Visual Scripting Language
- Attend meetings discussing and shaping features
- Working closely with other disciplines to deliver features on time
- Ensure UI is as optimal as possible
- Interest or experience in Games development
- Previous experience working as an Artist/Technical Artist
- Worked with scripting languages or other Node Based Visual Scripting Languages
- Interested in providing a good user experience
- An interest in accessibility
- Can debug issues with your content
- Comfortable realizing content based on concepts and design
- Developed one Game/App/Site/Product, preferably from start to finish
- Experience working on UI
- Experience of developing a AAA title is a bonus
- Experience working with PS4 or XBOX One is a big plus
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy's The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.