We are searching for a Senior Software Engineer (Java) as a reinforcement for implementing the central infrastructure of our games.
- develop central services and web applications for all our games (e.g. user account management)
- work closely with game teams and other departments (Business Intelligence, Customer Care) to implement their requirements
- use state-of-the-art technologies and care for a flawless, high-performance operation of your software in a cloud environment.
- Your day-to-day work will take place in close collaboration with your team and make use of agile methods (TDD, Pair Programming, Peer Reviews, ...)
- at least five years of hands-on software engineering experience within challenging projects in web environments
- expert in the field of Java backend development, but don't avoid other technologies and programming languages
- open-minded and responsible person who enjoys being on agile, self-organized teams
- develop sustainable products with high quality
- practice pragmatism at the right spots
- proficient in using the German languange both spoken and written
- gathered experience with the following technologies: Spring Framework, RabbitMQ, Git, Jenkins, Chef, Selenium, Kibana, Logstash.