Bigpoint is seeking an Intern who will support our Accounting team and is willing to get a deep inside look into our accounting department during a hands-on Internship.
This is a great opportunity for someone that loves accounting and wants to get involved in the video game industry.
Duration: A 6-month internship is preferred.
- Support our accounting department by checking and posting of international business transactions.
- Calculation and posting of intercompany charges.
- Assistant for creating of accounting-related evaluations.
- Assistant for month-end-close and year-end-close according to HGB and IFRS.
- Support the team in special accounting enquiries and
- Currently an enrolled student in Accounting/Finance or recently graduated who is looking for “Hands-On” experience.
- Ability to deal with numbers and analytical thinking.
- Confident in working with MS Office products especially Excel.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written.
- Good team player.
- Enjoy playing video games is a plus.