Bigpoint (Hamburg) is seeking a Senior Game Developer to work on the backend development for one of our new mobile games.
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing the backend of mobile games and has already shipped at least one title using C languages and/or Java. On top of the profound coding skills the candidate should have experience in system design and architecture.
- Design and implement the backend architecture for a cross platform game
- Create and maintain the games structure, persistency, communication and logic
- Ensure stability, scalability and performance of the backend
- On board during the preproduction and will actively shape the product
- Profound programming skills with best-practice knowledge and experience in system design and architecture
- Extensive practical knowledge of C#, C++ or Java in a professional environment for 5+ years
- Experience in setting up client-server network architectures and technologies
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications
- Successfully worked on a social/MMO project with large amount of players, or realtime multipler game like an FPS
- Basic knowledge of web technology (LAMP)
- Team player
- Passionate about gaming
- Fluent in technical and business English