Capcom Vancouver continues to develop new and exciting projects, and we’re growing in the process! With three unique projects in development, we’re recruiting smart, passionate and dedicated professionals to work with us on the next generation of video gaming.
Are you always tinkering on projects using C++? Have you been making games on your PC while most of your friends are just playing them? Are you the first to notice potential problems before they arise? Do you enjoy tackling tough problems to learn new things? Is being organized important to you? If so, it sounds like you should apply to our Build SE role.
This entry-level position will have you maintaining our builds and pipeline and working directly with other engineers and artists. Because of this, we need you to be smart, pro-active and a strong communicator
- 1-3 years’ experience with C++ programming
- School projects and/or co-op experience programming and debugging C++
- Experience writing and maintaining python scripts
- Passion for games
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- You take active interest in enhancing current skills
- You demonstrate dedication, adaptability & accountability in your own work
- You collaborate effectively with others in the same feature group and discipline
- You operate within established procedures and best practices
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Capcom Game Studio Vancouver is internationally known and recognized for our development of the highly successful Dead Rising franchise. Our most recent announcement of Dead Rising 4, the recipient of 11 awards at E3, is one of the most anticipated new releases of 2016.