Capcom Vancouver continues to develop new and exciting projects, and we’re growing in the process! With three unique projects in development, we’re recruiting smart, passionate and dedicated professionals to work with us on the next generation of video gaming.
The Generalist Engineer works closely with the Technical Director and the technical leads to solve problems in fundamental systems, tools, and content creator workflows. This role is a challenging one as it requires you to call on your technical ability, versatility while, at the same time, being aware of what it takes to make great games. You will be responsible for designing, building, testing and documenting major game components. Your mission is to ensure that your features standout in an AAA game, and help others do the same.
You will enjoy a creative opportunity to shape the project's technology and features while working with other talented Engineers, Designers and Animators in a fun and dynamic team setting.
- 7- 10 years’ experience with C++ programming and debugging
- You have strong 3D math skills
- You have shipped at least one AAA product
- You have the ability to write structured and well documented code. With attention to detail
- You have Advanced knowledge of core game systems, hardware and development tools
- You are a specialist knowledge in at least two areas of engine systems
- You take active interest in enhancing current skills
- You demonstrate dedication, adaptability & accountability in your own work
- You operate within established procedures and best practices
- You Collaborate effectively with others in same discipline across feature groups and cross-discipline as required
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Capcom Game Studio Vancouver is internationally known and recognized for our development of the highly successful Dead Rising franchise. Our most recent announcement of Dead Rising 4, the recipient of 11 awards at E3, is one of the most anticipated new releases of 2016