Capcom Vancouver continues to develop new and exciting projects, and we’re growing in the process! With three unique projects in development, we’re recruiting smart, passionate and dedicated professionals to work with us on the next generation of video gaming
IS THIS YOU?
Are you someone that loves to motivate a team? Are you always thinking about the people, the process and the product? When big problems bubble up during a project do you scoff and laugh because that was already in your plan? If you’re thinking this is a no brainer and you are a strong yes to these 3 questions then what are you waiting for?! We are seeking a strong Project Manager, so you should apply to us ASAP!
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Project Manager role
- Must have shipped a AAA title or accumulated similar production experience in related industries
- Proactively identified and resolved conflicts between schedule, staffing, technology and design objectives across the game.
- Have set work priorities and successfully delivered against them.
- Overseen high level project scheduling, planning and tracking based on detailed area schedules and capacity plans provided by the workgroup project managers.
- Worked with leads and other project managers to manage dependency and schedule conflicts.
- You are a proven team player and motivator having managed teams of a minimum of 10 direct reports
- You can create, track and maintain comprehensive project schedules & budgets
- You are a strong proponent for meaningful career management
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Capcom Game Studio Vancouver is internationally known and recognized for our development of the highly successful Dead Rising franchise. Our most recent announcement of Dead Rising 4, the recipient of 11 awards at E3