Fireteam doesn’t only create backend services for games, we also help development teams with integration and do custom development for them based on our expertise. As an online services engineer you will work with our clients to improve their games or build features for them, but also work on the SDKs for Fireline. We find that the best way to get a great SDK is for it to be written by a developer that actually uses it and has experience shipping games.
At Fireteam we need someone to look after our internal product management as liaise with our customers to determine requirements and expectations. As an Associate Tech Ops Manager you should become very familiar with our software’s capabilities to be able to help our customers with advice on their requests and plan for their needs.
Responsibilities at a Glance
Work with our development team to plan upcoming work, taking scope, budget and resources into account
First point of contact with our customers, set expectations and make sure we achieve them
Communicate development status between all involved parties
Required Skills and Experience
Previous experience in product management
Can create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
Background in software development
An understanding of the complexities involved in scalable backend applications and managing live services
Experience with agile development practices such as Scrum, Kanban
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children (Equivalent of £1500 a year)
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership (Worth up to £720 a year)
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Referral fee
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We also regularly get together for social events like pub quizzes, cinema nights, football, and company parties.