Reflections, a Ubisoft studio is a video games development company based in Newcastle, UK. Collaborating with Ubisoft's international creative teams on projects such as Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, online open-world RPG "The Division" as well as the adventure platformer "Grow Home". With a host of other top titles to our name such as open-world action adventure 'Watch Dogs', MMO racer "The Crew" and the latest instalment in the world's No.1 dance game franchise 'Just Dance 2015' . Reflections' objective is to combine technical expertise, flair and innovation to create and contribute to successful and memorable games. We are looking for Pioneering, Obsessive Humans to cement its reputation as an industry leading studio within the UK and the world.
Work with the Audio team to deliver on the direction and vision of the project.
- Work with the Audio Director and Audio Lead to deliver the audio vision for each project;
- Take ownership of one or more audio features, and push these as far as possible, both creatively and technically;
- Create, integrate, and iterate audio assets to the highest quality levels;
- Build key relationships with other disciplines to deliver strong data/gameplay driven audio elements;
- Assist the Lead Audio Designer or Audio Director with any other ad hoc responsibilities.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong sound design knowledge and skills;
- Highly skilled use of sound design tools (such as DAW, plug-ins, synthesis techniques etc.);
- Strong gameplay instincts;
- Comprehensive understanding of at least one audio engine (such as Wwise, FMOD, XACT etc.);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Motivated and pragmatic;
- Bachelor's degree in audio production or audio engineering or other relevant training;
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working within Audio Design, preferably within games, or other relevant experience.
Salary: Competitive + Relocation
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, U.K