Ubisoft is 10,000 creative minds spanning 6 continents. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on brands including Assassin's Creed®, For Honor® Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Tom Clancy's The Division, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
As a Senior Recruiter at Ubisoft Leamington, you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process for a variety of disciplines across video game production. Working as part of the UK AAA recruitment team, you will support UK growth by identifying talented game developers who bring their expertise and passion about building great games to work every day.
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Manage full cycle recruitment functions from job advertisement, sourcing, screening, offer negotiation, to hiring of successful candidates;
- Work closely with the HR team and Senior Management to ensure successful workforce planning;
- Represent Ubisoft Leamington at industry events, using the opportunity to network and interact with potential candidates;
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Manager & HR Director to build recruitment infrastructure and strategy in order to recruit high quality candidates;
- Develop an awareness of local competitors, industry trends, game studio opens/closures;
- Identify requirements of ideal profiles from hiring managers;
- Support and advise hiring managers in the recruitment and selection process;
- Use innovative tools and methods available to find the best candidates;
- Encourage employee referrals to network and build a pipeline of talent;
- Provide timely follow-up’s with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience;
- Constantly source and build relationships with potential candidates to maintain a strong pipeline for future vacancies;
- Build trusted relationships with hiring managers and peers across the Leamington studio and other Ubisoft locations worldwide;
- Maintain & provide weekly recruitment reports;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
Skills and Knowledge
- Passionate about games and the industry as a whole;
- Focused on top quality service and strategy in a high performance organisation;
- Able to work at the speed of the business and meet tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in finding both active and passive job seekers;
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in building relationships with candidates and hiring managers;
- Attention to detail and process oriented;
- Results driven and strong team player;
- Organised with a strong capacity to recognise priorities;
- Takes initiative, follow through and capacity to make important decisions;
- Strong client orientation;
- Strong Microsoft proficiency including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Minimum 7 years of recruitment experience, preferably in gaming or creative/entertainment industry, or other related experience;
- Recruitment experience in both agency and corporate environments preferred;
- Skilled in direct sourcing techniques and other innovative ways of sourcing talent in the video game market;
- A proven track record in recruiting in fast-paced and creative environment.
Salary: Competitive + Relocation
Location: Leamington Spa, U.K
Reflections reserves the right to close this advert earlier than the closing date indicated should we feel we have received sufficient applications.