Reflections, a Ubisoft studio is a video games development company based in Newcastle, UK. Collaborating with Ubisoft's international creative teams on projects such as Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, online open-world RPG "The Division" as well as the adventure platformer "Grow Home". With a host of other top titles to our name such as open-world action adventure 'Watch Dogs', MMO racer "The Crew" and the latest instalment in the world's No.1 dance game franchise 'Just Dance 2015' Reflections' objective is to combine technical expertise, flair and innovation to create and contribute to successful and memorable games. We are looking for Pioneering, Obsessive Humans to cement its reputation as an industry leading studio within the UK and the world.
As a Recruiter at Reflections you will support with hiring different professionals related to video games production. Working as part of the UK AAA recruitment team, you will support UK growth by identifying talented game developers who bring their expertise and passion about building great games to work every day.
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Support with full cycle recruitment functions from job advertisement, sourcing, screening, offer negotiation, to hiring of successful candidates;
- Identify requirements of ideal profiles from hiring managers;
- Support and advise hiring managers in the recruitment and selection process;
- Use available tools and methods available to find the best candidates;
- Encourage employee referrals to network and build a pipeline of talent;
- Provide timely follow-up’s with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience;
- Constantly source and build relationships with potential candidates to maintain a strong pipeline for future vacancies;
- Develop an awareness of local competitors, industry trends, game studio opens/closures;
- Build trusted relationships with hiring managers and peers across the Reflections studio and other Ubisoft locations worldwide;
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Manager to continually improve recruitment policies and procedures;
- Be an ambassador for Reflections and maintain excellent relationships with candidates and team members at all levels and abilities;
- Ensure all validated jobs are posted on the studio website and other external sites;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
Skills and Knowledge
- Passionate about games and the industry as a whole;
- Focused on top quality service and strategy in a high performance organisation;
- Able to work autonomous and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to be resourceful in finding both active and passive job seekers;
- Strong communication skills and proven experience in building relationships with candidates and hiring managers;
- Attention to detail and process oriented;
- Results driven and strong team player;
- Organised with a strong capacity to recognise priorities;
- Strong Microsoft proficiency including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Minimum 4 years of recruitment experience, preferably in gaming or creative/entertainment industry, or other related experience;
- Recruitment experience in both agency and corporate environments preferred;
- Skilled in direct sourcing techniques and other innovative ways of sourcing talent in the video game market;
- A proven track record in recruiting in fast-paced and creative environment.
Salary: Competitive + Relocation
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, U.K
Reflections reserves the right to close this advert earlier than the closing date indicated should we feel we have received sufficient applications.