Ubisoft Quebec is looking for several development testers to work on several major AAA projects! You have completed a course in computer science, game design or 3D animation, you are passionate about video games and you are available full time as of February 2017, it is perhaps a post for you!
Under the responsibility of the team leader Dev test and physically based within the development team, the role of the development tester is to provide constant support to the development team by identifying the best test processes in order to Find the anomalies present by "features", with the aim of ensuring that they work properly before they are integrated into the version of the game.
· Specialized degree related to industry, training "Video Game Tester" or any other equivalent training.
Relevant experience :
· One (1) year of Quality Control experience in the field of video games (asset);
· Other relevant experience in industry or related field (asset).
Skills and Knowledge:
· Rigorous and methodical;
· Autonomous and resourceful;
· Managing priorities;
· Work with multiple interruptions or context changes;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills;
· Demonstrate judgment;
· Be bilingual (French and English) (an asset)
· Know how to document bugs (Jira or other);
· Understanding of the pipeline and production tools;
To apply, send your CV along with a covering letter stating why you are the candidate to be retained for this position.