The data analyst is responsible for analyzing telemetric data to expose trends and phenomena coming from player behaviors. In collaboration with various stakeholders, he analyzes and supports the continuous development of projects and ensures the evolution of his field in the company.
· Participate in the definition of the data to be collected in order to analyze the design intentions on the game productions;
· Translate the necessary measures into elements compatible with data collection technology;
· Monitor the integration of the data collection system in each production during its development, in conjunction with the production team;
· Develop and implement tools, indicators and scoreboard to provide strategic and operational support to different productions;
· Participate in the analysis of validation of design intentions on game productions;
· Analyze, synthesize and interpret products and gamers data to note observations, trends, and provide forecasts;
· Improve knowledge of gamers and products through the development and use of analytical techniques;
· Participate in the development and improvement of information-gathering systems;
· Carry out quantitative analysis upon request of the productions;
· Carry out all other related tasks
Undergraduate degree in mathematics, statistics, I.T, business intelligence or any equivalent training or work experience.
Master’s degree in one of these specialty is an asset.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position or other relevant experience;
Experience in data analysis (SQL-type queries);
Experience in ETL technologies;
Experience in Tableau Software is an asset;
Experience as a gameplay programmer, level designer or game designer is an asset.
Ability to adapt to a changing environment;
Be comfortable in dealing with interlocutors at all hierarchical levels;
Ability to manage concurrent projects;
Ability to work with large-scale databases;
Ability to innovate.
Expertise in drafting reports, creating figures and representing statistical data;
Extensive knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Knowledge of the processes of the video game industry.