Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Establish technical processes for the production of characters and cinematic in collaboration with the programming, game design, and animation, while respecting technical constraints;
- Develop new techniques and processes to resolve the challenges of the production of Characters;
- Innovate and resolve the artistic technical problems for the development of tools used in the production of video games, in order to improve work processes;
- Work effectively with the cinematic team by developing the character production pipeline and cinematic;
- Inform in a precise way the processes and the procedures;
- Correct the errors and assess the new tools;
- Interact and communicate in an effective manner, with the administrators at the level of the project and studio;
- Ensure the supervision of some members of the artistic team, if necessary.
Experience and qualifications:
- College or University degree in 2D and 3D Art and/or programming or any equivalent training courses
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a 3D Artist; at least 2 years as Artistic Technical Director
- At least 2 published titles (with 1 AAA), Preferably developed on next generation consoles;
- In-depth knowledge of written and spoken English
- Thorough knowledge of trades related to the production of characters and cinematic
- Detailed knowledge of the technical constraints of machines and various game platforms
- Knowledge of software 2D and 3D computer graphics
- Knowledge of a source system control (ex : Perforce, SVN, VSS)
- Knowledge of programming language (Maxscript, Python, C++, C#)
- Provide leadership and have a good sense of responsibility
- Have a good ability to express ideas
- Focus on achieving superior results
- Be a strong team player
- Have an analytical and synthetical mindset
- Able to adapt to changes and able to work under pressure within the agreed timeframes
Motivation and interest: Ambition and passion for video games are essential!