Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Develop new technical tools and different processes to resolve the lighting production challenges;
- Resolve technical artistic problems for the tools development on the game video production in order to improve the work process;
- Push the limits for the systems elaboration and the art on all projects;
- Work closely with the Technical Director to correct mistakes and evaluate new tools.
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Diploma in 3D Art, or equivalent training;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a real time 3D Artist (Level Artist, Modeling Artist, Texturer) with an interest for the lighting;
- At least 1 published video game title new generation, as a Lighting Artist;
- Knowledge in lighting;
- Knowledge of the different jobs in the video game production
- Strong technical aptitude related to 3D modeling tools and game engine technologies;
- Knowledge of Maya and Photoshop;
- Bilingual (French and English).
PERSONAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILL
INNOVATION / CREATIVITY: Work demonstrating initiative and creative spirit while using efficient work methods.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Demonstrate sense of responsibility and autonomy in achieving project results and individual objectives.
HONESTY / RESPECT: Act in honest and respectful manner while respecting commitments.
COLLABORATION / TEAMWORK: Collaborate with other team, share expertise and be good team player.