Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Ensure the supervision of members of the UI team;
- Plan and divide the tasks of the employees under his supervision, taking technical and artistic constraints into account;
- Make sure, in association with the Art Technical Director, to provide the necessary tools or to develop them for his team;
- Interact with the Art director in order to understand the UI direction well and to effectively share it with his team;
- In association with the Marketing team, oversee the Marketing graphic guideline (guidelines and " assets " various);
- Push back and redefine the limits of the systems for the projects;
- Interact and communicate in an effective way with the administrators at the level of the project;
- Participate in annual performance evaluations.
Experience and qualifications
- Diploma in graphic design or equivalent education/experience;
- 5+ years of experience as a Flash Artist and/or UI Artist;
- Experience in team management;
- Minimum of 2 published titles (at least 1 AAA), preferably developed on new generation consoles;
- Excellent communication in French and/or English
- Thorough knowledge of Flash software or the equivalent;
- Knowledge of trades related to the production of video games, an asset;
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D computer graphics software;
- Knowledge of Scaleform, an asset;
- Good sense of responsibilities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be focused on achieving superior results;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to think analytically and synthetically;
- Ability to adapt to change and to work under pressure while respecting deadlines.
Motivation and Interests
Passion and ambition for videogames are essential!