Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Develop software in C++ and C# by applying the principles of object-oriented coding;
- Develop and implement systems, meeting deadlines set by superiors
- Master the debugging tools and the techniques used;
- Develop new technologies for consoles;
- Be a positive contributor for the achievement of the project and the team objectives.
Experience and qualifications:
- University degree in programming, software engineering, computer engineering, or the equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the industry as a Programmer, ideally as an Engine Programmer.
- AAA experience a strong asset
- Experience with Sony and Microsoft platforms optimization;
- Good knowledge of game engines such as Unreal or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of C++;
- Strong OOD skills;
- Ability to manage time independently;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism.
Motivation and interests:
Passion and ambition for video games are essential!