Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Creates and maintains issues report in the database.
- Performs a close follow up on major issues with the dev team.
- Help enforce a QA approach inside the production team for keeping the highest stability level.
- Generates custom builds by themselves to test some specific features before they are provided to production.
- Performs smoke tests on pre-release builds to identify major bugs before they hit production or publishing QA.
- Identifies regressions in the game by comparing with previous builds.
- Help building and maintaining test plans for the game.
- Writes and sends summaries of build status to the team.
Experience and qualifications :
- Has at least 5 years of experience as a functional tester or at least 1 year of experience as a QA Developer.
- Knowledge of Perforce or others source control manager is an asset.
Technical skills :
- Ability to determinate source of crashes based on callstacks.
- Basic understanding of a production cycle and ability to evaluate the issue’s severity.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Be autonomous and proactive.
- Be a good communicator.
- Be able to adapt to changes and work under pressure while meeting deadlines.
Motivation and interests:
Ambition and passion for video games are essential!