Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Administer the onboarding process for new employees;
- Manage the administration of new hires and status changes of employees;
- Manage the benefits plan, including the company's group insurance plan and RRSP plan;
- Participate in the mobility process (work permits, relocation);
- Communicate and ensure clear understanding of the company's policies;
- Produce HR reports ad hoc / weekly / monthly / annually.
Experience and qualifications:
- Certificate or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources/Industrial Relations;
- 1 year or more of experience in human ressources;
- Experience in the video game industry is an asset.
- Ability to be precise and to have attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of English and French, oral and written;
- Ability to work in a logical and methodical manner;
- Working knowledge of Windows, Internet and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work under pressure when needed;
- Strong listening skills;
Motivation and interests:
Passion and ambition for video games are essential!