Location: Dundee, United Kingdom
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Experienced
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Scotland, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
With an obsessive focus on quality, our 150-strong team has developed several critically acclaimed original games which include, Alien Creeps TD, Mystery Match, Crafty Candy and Bubble Genius as well as Angry Birds POP! in partnership with Rovio.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 55 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice and received a BAFTA nomination. The studio won the 2016 TIGA Outstanding Growth Award.
As a Product Manager at Outplay you will be working across multi-disciplinary teams: Production, Analytics, Marketing and our Game Development teams to further our game performance.
Naturally data driven, you’ll quickly cut through our data to identify impactful opportunities and simple solutions to increase our game revenue.
With an entrepreneurial mindset you will plan and run A/B tests, analyze data with our Analysts and provide metric driven approaches to improve game development and live operations.
We’re looking for high impact Product Owners who have delivered significant success in the products or games they have managed – furthering product performance; identifying and launching new features and challenging themselves and others to achieve the potential of our portfolio of titles.
Areas of Delivery
- Develop and pitch innovative features and concepts that are designed to improve customer acquisition, engagement and/or monetization
- During prototype and production phases, you’ll verify the game’s feasibility as a F2P product. In soft launch and in live phases you’ll work with the Game Designer to tune and balance the F2P systems and game economy
- Plan and run A/B tests, analyze data together with the data analysts and provide metric driven approaches to improve game development and live operations
- Define, run and optimise events to drive monetisation and retention
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast environment
- Strategic mind-set with the ability to identify issues and drive solutions
- Comprehensive understanding of the commercial value of new features
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to communicate risks and issues in the team, as well as to senior management
- Strong industry and product understanding and knowledge
- A passion for mobile gaming