CCP London is looking for an experienced Graphics Programmer to work on an ambitious new project for CCP.
The perfect candidate will have solid experience pushing visuals, at performance, to the highest quality levels, and a keen interest in environment procedural generation.
- Develop innovative strategies for creating stunning visuals.
- Support R&D initiatives to improve the process of world building.
- Collaborate closely with the art team to help develop the visual direction for games.
- Optimize shaders and rendering to achieve very high framerates while maintaining visual targets.
- Own the rendering pipeline and collaborate with tech art to establish and maintain the asset pipeline.
- 5 or more years in software development.
- 3 or more years in graphics programming.
- Strong programming and debugging skills in C++.
- Strong knowledge of GPU pipelines and shader programming.
- Strong knowledge of DirectX or OpenGL.
- Experience working with Unreal‘s RHI API.
- Good knowledge of mathematics in computer graphics.
- Comfortable with content creation tools like Max/Maya.
- Experience with environment procedural generation highly desirable.
CCP was founded in 1997 in Reykjavik, Iceland. With the launch of EVE Online in May 2003, CCP established itself as one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment, winning numerous awards and receiving critical acclaim worldwide. Since then, CCP has dedicated itself to the development of cutting edge games. CCP is founded on the principle of pushing the envelope and breaking new ground on all levels. Nowhere is this more evident than in our pioneering work in virtual reality, which we think will play an increasingly important role in gaming, and beyond, in the years to come. At CCP we see games as virtual realities. They are about creating experiences unattainable in any other form of media. A virtual reality is about true human interaction and true human emotions in a living and evolving world.
CCP encourages respect, dialog, interaction and cooperation between its employees and players on a deeper level than is common at other game companies. Through this, CCP improves the quality of its products and creates an inspiring and challenging environment for talent to thrive.
Home to the CCP Leadership Team, London, the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom, is the location of CCP’s newest office, which opened in summer 2016. London is one of the world’s most vibrant cities, with something to offer for everyone, including first-class arts, culture, and entertainment. It is also one of the world’s top investment destinations, a world leader in technology readiness, and its 43 universities form the largest concentration of higher education institutes in Europe.
CCP is dedicated to create and maintain a culture of equality.