This role will play a vital role in supporting the critical commercial functions in Europe of business development strategy & execution, IP development, digital supply chain and channel management.
- Provide leadership for the Business Development, Sales & Partnership function in Europe, supporting our London and Newcastle teams
- Help to define partnership strategy
- Lead pricing and life-cycle management for all titles to which you are assigned in Europe
- Identify business development opportunities within your targets and the target focus of the team
- Be responsible for the day‐to‐day management of the relationships with our European commercial & operational contacts at key partners including:
- Steam & Vive
- Project manage the execution of partnerships and sales activity already in place for their assigned titles
- Act as the subject matter expert for their titles for all internal meetings, processes, and associated deliverables, such as pricing strategy, channel strategy and partnership
- Ensure maintenance of partnership key performance indicators/goals and the individual Partnership P&Ls
- Act as the primary BD & Sales liaison to CCP’s Newcastle and London studios, and support any products developed by those studios
- Provide coordination support for partners (including administrative duties)
- An Undergraduate degree in business administration, or related
subject, or commensurate experience
- At least 3-7 years’ experience at a management level in their field,
as well as extensive knowledge of the video games or entertainment sectors.
- A proactive and positive business attitude
- A proven track record in metrics driven deal analysis, experience in negotiations and deal making
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a group or team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills: Experience in Account Management either with or within partners like Sony, Apple, Google,
CCP was founded in 1997 in Reykjavik, Iceland. With the launch of EVE Online in May 2003, CCP established itself as one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment, winning numerous awards and receiving critical acclaim worldwide. Since then, CCP has dedicated itself to the development of cutting edge games. CCP is founded on the principle of pushing the envelope and breaking new ground on all levels. Nowhere is this more evident than in our pioneering work in virtual reality, which we think will play an increasingly important role in gaming, and beyond, in the years to come. At CCP we see games as virtual realities. They are about creating experiences unattainable in any other form of media. A virtual reality is about true human interaction and true human emotions in a living and evolving world.
CCP encourages respect, dialog, interaction and cooperation between its employees and players on a deeper level than is common at other game companies. Through this, CCP improves the quality of its products and creates an inspiring and challenging environment for talent to thrive.
Home to CCP ´s “VR labs” virtual reality research and development effort, Atlanta is nicknamed “The Gateway to the South”