CCP London is looking for an experienced UI Artist to work on an ambitious new project for CCP. The ideal candidate will have a great sense of user centred design, UI flow and aesthetics to lead the concepting and implementation of functional interfaces for complex features.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing UI for games with at least one shipped title.
- Expert graphic design skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Deep understanding of UX principles and a strong awareness of current trends.
- Sophisticated sense of typography, colour theory, composition and motion graphics.
- Experience designing functional and elegant user interfaces from concept to completion.
- Experience working with with the UE4 blueprints system and UE4 relevant UI middleware.
- Experience designing and implementing complex screens for RPG style games highly desired.
- Ability to do interactive mockups using solutions like Adobe Edge or do animated mockups using solutions like Adobe After Effects is a big plus.
- Passion for video games, ideally MOBAs, aRPGs or MMOs.
CCP was founded in 1997 in Reykjavik, Iceland. With the launch of EVE Online in May 2003, CCP established itself as one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment, winning numerous awards and receiving critical acclaim worldwide. Since then, CCP has dedicated itself to the development of cutting edge games. CCP is founded on the principle of pushing the envelope and breaking new ground on all levels. Nowhere is this more evident than in our pioneering work in virtual reality, which we think will play an increasingly important role in gaming, and beyond, in the years to come. At CCP we see games as virtual realities. They are about creating experiences unattainable in any other form of media. A virtual reality is about true human interaction and true human emotions in a living and evolving world.
CCP encourages respect, dialog, interaction and cooperation between its employees and players on a deeper level than is common at other game companies. Through this, CCP improves the quality of its products and creates an inspiring and challenging environment for talent to thrive.
Home to the CCP Leadership Team, London, the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom, is the location of CCP’s newest office, which opened in summer 2016. London is one of the world’s most vibrant cities, with something to offer for everyone, including first-class arts, culture, and entertainment. It is also one of the world’s top investment destinations, a world leader in technology readiness, and its 43 universities form the largest concentration of higher education institutes in Europe.
CCP is dedicated to create and maintain a culture of equality.