CCP is currently seeking a Director of Financial Planning and Analytics for its office in Reykjavik.
This role reports to the CFO. The Financial Planning & Analysis function consists of highly skilled specialists and acts as the analytical engine of the Company to provide insights and support optimal business decision making. This individual will lead the FP&A team in the Company’s financial annual budgeting process monthly rolling forecasting, short and long term business plans, OKRs, operating plan variance analysis, and various special projects. The position will require financial modeling and supply strategic support to senior management, including preparation of board presentations, management presentations, KPIs, various financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, and other projects requested by senior management. This position will work closely with the senior management team as well as with all disciplines and segments of the company and the Company’s international subsidiaries, regularly working in multiple time zones.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or Economics
- At least 5 years of experience of Financial Planning and Analysis, or equivalent financial experience
- Good accounting knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience with BI solutions such as Microsoft BI or Tableau required
- Experience with forecasting tools and processes
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Management experience
- Ability to work both independently and as part of an international team
- Experience in international company preferred, and understanding and appreciation of international cultures necessary for successful advancement
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to travel on business
CCP was founded in 1997 in Reykjavik, Iceland. With the launch of EVE Online in May 2003, CCP established itself as one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment, winning numerous awards and receiving critical acclaim worldwide. Since then, CCP has dedicated itself to the development of cutting edge games. CCP is founded on the principle of pushing the envelope and breaking new ground on all levels. Nowhere is this more evident than in our pioneering work in virtual reality, which we think will play an increasingly important role in gaming, and beyond, in the years to come. At CCP we see games as virtual realities. They are about creating experiences unattainable in any other form of media. A virtual reality is about true human interaction and true human emotions in a living and evolving world.
CCP encourages respect, dialog, interaction and cooperation between its employees and players on a deeper level than is common at other game companies. Through this, CCP improves the quality of its products and creates an inspiring and challenging environment for talent to thrive.
Home of the EVE Online development team, Reykjavik is called the “coolest” destination on earth, but the chilliest thing about Iceland is really its name
In January the temperature is usually warmer than in New York and apart from a few blizzards, the rest of the year is temperate and relatively mild. Reykjavik is the world's northernmost capital and the center of Iceland's thriving cultural and economic life. Although not a large city, it offers everything that a cosmopolitan capital prides itself in. There are a wide variety of restaurants in Reykjavik, and no doubt everyone can find something to suit his/her taste. The assortment of cafés and pubs is tremendous, and Reykjavik has become famous for its extreme nightlife. CCP is dedicated to create and maintain a culture of equality.