CCP Games, the makers of EVE Online and pioneers in Virtual Reality, are looking for a Jr. Email Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team.
The Jr. Email Marketing Specialist will join the Customer Lifecycle team and work closely with teams across both the Customer and Development segments to engage with our customers. The person hired will assume hands-on responsibilities to gather email assets, setup and deploy campaigns to our customers as well as report on performance. This role will assist with implementation of customer journeys, segmentation and data driven marketing in line with other disciplines across the organization.
The position is based in Reykjavik, Iceland, and reports to the Director of Customer Lifecycle Management.
- Build HTML emails that are eye-catching, creative, and produce high conversion rates for the organization
- Effectively use existing HTML email layout templates for maximum efficiency and timeliness.
- Develop new email layout templates as per industry trends and standards
- Conduct QA for all email campaigns to ensure that the creative, copy and links are correct
- Track progress, analytics and overall performance of campaigns and update stakeholders
- Support across the organization with email campaigns
- Experience with responsive, adaptive, and fluid HTML
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and/or similar programs
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with positive “entrepreneurial” attitude
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Relevant previous experience with email development in a production or marketing environment is a strong plus
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar is desirable
CCP was founded in 1997 in Reykjavik, Iceland. With the launch of EVE Online in May 2003, CCP established itself as one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment, winning numerous awards and receiving critical acclaim worldwide. Since then, CCP has dedicated itself to the development of cutting edge games. CCP is founded on the principle of pushing the envelope and breaking new ground on all levels. Nowhere is this more evident than in our pioneering work in virtual reality, which we think will play an increasingly important role in gaming, and beyond, in the years to come. At CCP we see games as virtual realities. They are about creating experiences unattainable in any other form of media. A virtual reality is about true human interaction and true human emotions in a living and evolving world.
CCP encourages respect, dialog, interaction and cooperation between its employees and players on a deeper level than is common at other game companies. Through this, CCP improves the quality of its products and creates an inspiring and challenging environment for talent to thrive.
Home of the EVE Online development team, Reykjavik is called the “coolest” destination on earth, but the chilliest thing about Iceland is really its name
In January the temperature is usually warmer than in New York and apart from a few blizzards, the rest of the year is temperate and relatively mild. Reykjavik is the world's northernmost capital and the center of Iceland's thriving cultural and economic life. Although not a large city, it offers everything that a cosmopolitan capital prides itself in. There are a wide variety of restaurants in Reykjavik, and no doubt everyone can find something to suit his/her taste. The assortment of cafés and pubs is tremendous, and Reykjavik has become famous for its extreme nightlife. CCP is dedicated to create and maintain a culture of equality.