As a Senior Audio Designer, you will work closely with the entire team to help raise the sound quality bar to the next level and achieve the creative and technical vision set by our Audio Director. You may contribute to multiple projects, have strong teamwork, organization and communication skills.
- Create and maintain the highest quality standards for audio on game project(s) and demonstrate comprehensive understanding of sound design goals set by Audio Director
- Hands on creating, recording (Foley), editing, implementing, mixing and optimizing of in-game sound effects
- Working with different teams and departments on audio tasks and acts as a model for junior staff on the project helping to ensure they deliver on time
- Able to extend expertise to other teams on project and identifies discipline's dependencies and critical paths on a project
- Anticipates risks and provides contingency solutions
- Works closely with Audio Director to establish best practices for project(s)
- Works closely with Audio Director and Teams to set and deliver prototyping goals
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a Sound Designer position and minimum 2 years’ experience in a Senior Sound Designer role
- Excellent sound design, editing, implementation and mixing expertise
- Proficient with linear audio production and mixing techniques (stereo and surround mediums)
- Expert knowledge of Wwise, Unreal 4, Protools and Cubase
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to interact well with multi-disciplinary team (engineering, art, design, QA, etc.)
- Self-motivated, proficient & well organized, excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Adapts well to change & ability to work on multiple projects and tasks
- Strong expertise of all game audio pipeline
Nice to Have
- Experience working on AAA title(s)
- Experience working on VR, AR and/or MR games
- Audio programming/Technical Audio experience a plus
- Speaking and/or writing Chinese a plus
CCP was founded in 1997 in Reykjavik, Iceland. With the launch of EVE Online in May 2003, CCP established itself as one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment, winning numerous awards and receiving critical acclaim worldwide.
The CCP Shanghai location is home to Gunjack the the best-selling mobile VR game built from the ground up using Unreal Engine 4 to provide a truly immersive experience as well as additional titles currently in development.
Often called the Paris of the East, Shanghai is thriving metropolis located on the Yangtze River Delta featuring prominent tourist destinations such as The Bund where colonial-era buildings line the waterfront on one side of the Huangpu River and a futuristic skyline with the famed Oriental Pearl TV Tower occupies the other.
We are looking for a highly talented and driven individual who wants to be part of an exceptional team, in an inspiring and collaborative environment, working on ground-breaking technology with potentially extraordinary impact.
In order to build on great products, it requires great talents. And CCP Games are actively seeking qualified candidates to fill such roles.
CCP is dedicated to create and maintain a culture of equality.