Responsible for Tom Clancy's The Division, the fastest selling game of a new franchise in the first week of release and currently working on The Avatar Project, Massive is looking to reinforce its Project Management team. Reporting to the Producer, as an Associate Producer you will be an important part of the game development and you will have the opportunity to manage some of the best teams in the industry. You will be responsible for implementing and improving processes, methods and tools in order to deliver set of features or part of the game content. You will be in charge, using the resources allocated, to deliver on time and with the quality required the part of the game you manage. The role require the ability to track the progress of the team, to achieve the production objectives and to ensure that the team members remain committed and highly motivated.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
• Organize and optimize the team workflow to ensure a simpler and clearer coordination
• Implement means to enhance the communication between team members
• Plan, schedule and put together a roadmap ensuring the delivery on time and with the required quality
• Identify risks and issues and plan for mitigation in order to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality
• Ensure to track the progress of the team and initiate contingency plans
• Ensure proper bug management (reports, priorities, etc.)
• Lead and manage senior staff members and help them developing a culture of feedback and constant improvement
• Determine human resource needs, set up and follow up on the hiring and assignment plans
• Builds successful partnerhips across the organizations and multiple studios
• Supports the Producer in various tasks
You as a person:
You are passionate and curious about games and game development. You are able to solve complex problems and transform them into an action plan with the delivery target in mind. You are inclusive and able to take and give feedback to improve yourself and your team. You have a proactive approach and are willing to help out on every part where your knowledge and skills are needed. You show a strong work ethic regarding team development and the well-being of your team members.
• 5 years' experience in a Producer or Associate Producer role within the video game industry
• You've got at least one full game (shipped) project under your belt in the role of Associate Producer
• Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, Hansoft, etc.)
• Knowledge of game development methodology
• Management experience
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy's The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.