A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Reporting to the Studio Manager, you will take ownership of every aspect of the game (development, marketing, and product). You will guide a team of designers, programmers, and artists, as well as specialists in monetization, marketing, community management, customer care, and quality assurance.
You will be expected to:
• Lead the game from development to launch, and then during live operations
• Coordinate and lead efforts across a large cross-functional team, including Production, Marketing, User Acquisition, QA, Business Performance, Legal, and other diverse groups spread across several locations
• Drive decisions on product features and work closely with the Game Design team to transform simple ideas into detailed concepts
• Manage development with a Project Manager and also throughout each phase of the production process: concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold and updates
• Preserve your vision for the game throughout development to deliver a product that will be engaging, viral and highly profitable
• Communicate progress to all stakeholders on a regular basis, and share what you’ve learned with other teams
• You have more than 5 years of experience as a Producer or Product Manager
• You have shipped at least 1 successful free-to-play game, ideally on a mobile platform
• You know what it takes to make a commercially successful product, and have a strong grasp of mobile gaming business-performance indicators and audiences
• You can easily navigate between Game Design meetings, marketing conference calls, and bug-fixing discussions
• You can find the right mix of creative and data-driven decisions because you have a rare blend of creativity and analytical skills
• You are confident in taking full ownership of a game and defending decisions regarding strategy, scope, quality and resources
• You are open to feedback and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• You get things done, and it’s up to you if you want to use Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall or any other production method
• You keep your team motivated and engaged through transparency and flawless communication
Why join Gameloft?
•Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, on site cervical massages on a regular basis)
•The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package
•An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
•Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
•An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
Why Join Gameloft Cluj?
•Cluj is “the Heart of Transylvania”: a cosmopolitan European city and an important destination for business in South-Eastern Europe, with a remarkable potential for foreign investments
•It is one of the most welcoming cities in Eastern Europe
•Cluj succeeds in combining its history and architecture with the fresh and young atmosphere created by the city’s over 80.000 students
•Our studio is a very ambitious one, with a fast growth - it opened in 2010 and we are now proud to have over 500 employees
•Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.