Want to work on the next Clash of Clans, Hay Day & Boom Beach?
Great studio with 170 people from around the world
Small teams of 7-15 independently working on individual games projects owned totally by the team
Artist can be involved in 3D,Modelling, Animation, Concepts, 2D & UI as well as contributing to the games design so proactive & versatile talent appreciated & given the opportunity to explore new areas.
Very flat team structure.
Bring characters to life by creating the high resolution assets for this studios high profile games and for marketing purposes. The team also works globally marketing teams by providing tools and assets to ensure that studio produces only top class marketing creatives. This small, agile and extremely talented team is also home to the best artists in the business. They have total trust in their team members, giving one the opportunity to be as creative and awesome as possible.
The studio goal is to create the best and most memorable content that players will value and enjoy for years to come. To do this they are growing their art team and looking for a Concept Artist, who will work with different game teams to help develop visual identities, characters and environments for current and new games.
• Creating concept art for in-game characters and immersive environments across multiple games
• Help developing visual identities for games together with the game team artists
• Design new characters and environments for existing games following the already established visual style
• Provide 3D character artists detailed concepts and blueprints to work from
• Contribute to building and maintaining a strong, open and supportive office culture in general
• Willing to travel to support other offices when needed
• 5+ years game industry experience in concept art and illustration
• An ability to design compelling and quirky characters, including their surroundings, focusing on stylized and cartoony designs
• An ability to create functional character and environment designs for games
• Great digital 2D concepting and painting skills, ability to render light and materials correctly
• Great understanding of color, human anatomy and body mechanics
• An up-to-date online portfolio that portrays your work and progress
• Fluency in English
Nice to haves
• 3D skills: sculpting, modeling, texturing, rigging or shading in Zbrush and Maya or in some other 3D package
• Graphic design knowledge: Layout, typography
For more information or to apply, please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971.