We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will support the production team with regards to planning, development processes, methodology, and logistics and will drive communication in a diverse and multicultural team. Depending on the circumstances, he/she can also lead small teams under the supervision of an associate producer.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Ensure that various planning and follow up tools are implemented, kept up to date and make sure that features are delivered according to timelines
- Set up and facilitate the flow of information (e.g. newsletters, minutes of meetings, mailing lists, Jira tasks etc.) among project team members and possibly partner studios
- Take ownership of certain aspects or features of production and manage the team dedicated to these
- Follow up on production-related budget allocations. Perform basic cost / benefit analysis.
- Handle the inventory and ensure that the right equipment is available for the production team (e.g. test/dev kits, computers, TVs, software, etc.)
- Make sure that the floor plans are implemented and followed when work teams are moved, merged and/or restructured
- Ensure that the onboarding process is systematically implemented
- When needed, the Production Coordinator will mentor employees, lead team meetings, follow ups on performance and cultivate team dynamics.
You as a person
You are really passionate about games, game development and the craft of setting up an awesome flowchart. You are comfortable with taking initiative and finding creative solutions to complex problems. You are at ease with working within a multidisciplinary team in an energizing environment, where you'll be expected to - through collaboration - achieve the highest quality possible. You have a can do approach to work and an open mindset eager to constantly learn. You show integrity in everything that you do and you are familiar with handling people at all levels.
Skills and experience
- 2-3 years in project management or similar experience
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite, including project management tools (Microsoft Project)
- Great communication skills (oral and written, formal and casual)
- Management skills (organizational skills, planning, task management, talent planning, time management etc.)
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Additional Bonus skills
- Experience in working with game development tools (e.g. bug tracking , agile tools, Jira etc.)
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy's The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.