Working on our engine and tools team, your primary focus will be on implementing and maintaining the various tools and core engine systems of our in-house engine Snowdrop™. You will be expected to work in close collaboration with other programmers, designers, artists and testers to craft high quality, scalable solutions where performance, memory, and load times are taken into account.
• Design, implement, debug, and iterate on new and existing tools
• C programming
• Performance awareness in algorithms as well as memory usage and loading times
• Development in a multithreaded environment using modern techniques
You as a person
To suit this position you have a passion for building great technology. You value quality in everything you do and have a good attention to detail. You need to have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
Skills and experience
• Good C programming skills
• Solid debugging skills
• Teamwork skills
• Experience with writing performance-sensitive code
• Experience with designing efficient systems
• Experience with multithreaded development
• Ability to accurately estimate task duration and understand dependencies
• 3 years of professional Programming experience in the video game industry
• Experience of developing a AAA title from concept to release
• Experience with performance analysis tools (PIX, VTune, …)
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy's The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.