At Massive Entertainment, a Ubisoft Studio we are currently looking for a Copywriter and Content Strategist to join our international brand team. As part of our family of brand artists, you will work closely with the international product manager, to produce content and play an active role in ensuring that the copy in all our material follows the defined tone of voice of our brands and is inspirational to our defined target groups. This central role is responsible for Holding a central role within the brand team and wider business you will be responsible for drafting and proofreading communications and content that supports the strategic goals of the business.
You as a person
You are a structured and creative multitasking ally with great writing and communication skills, passionate about video games, a gamer, and familiar with different video game media. Respectful, flexible and willing to take initiative, you are capable to adapt and handle change quickly. A great teammate, dedicated to the job, you can easily and efficiently interact with people, as well as the ability to work independently and efficiently on multiple projects at a time, with strong attention to detail.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
- Writing storyboard & script for promotional video productions.
- Proofreading PowerPoint presentations, specs, metadata, and other material.
- Defining and ensuring that all messaging across is within the tone of voice.
- Ensuring perfect high-end written English across all assets.
- Staying up to date on latest product features and introductions.
- 2 years of working experience within copywriting from either an advertising agency or a marketing department media company or similar
- English to a native level
- Appreciate and accept constructive, cross-disciplinary feedback and support
- Experience using MS Office suite
- Experience with content marketing and writing for digital media
- Relevant portfolio showing previous work, i.e. blogs, websites, articles or similar
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy's The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.