The position is a part of our Consumer Market Knowledge department, which is a cross-organizational department. The aim of the team is to help Ubisoft teams (production, business, operations etc.) maintain and enhance the teams' decision making process through consumer insight and research along with market and industry knowledge. This helps us deepen the knowledge of our markets, our consumers and their expectations, to guide the development of our products and the brand.
The department is attached to the international headquarters of Ubisoft in Paris, and consist of approximately 40 people in Paris, Montreal, San Francisco, and now in Malmö.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
You as a person
You have a passion for games, and your analytical mind enables you to gain unique insight into data, whilst at the same time, you have a communicative angle on implementing and disseminating the knowledge into actionable points. You'll get the chance to work very autonomously as you have full ownership from end-to-end of the process. This is why you hold a team spirited approach, as well as a flexible attitude to the process, and are able to adapt to an ever changing environment and specific needs.
- Researching, analysing and identifying consumer insights and communicate these results with internal customers to feed their knowledge, understanding and strategic vision
- Perform these studies based on quantitative and qualitative methods
- Live monitoring and tracking segmentation to enhance The Division's brand territory
- Contribute to the consumer knowledge diffusion within the studio, feed and inspire the studio teams' thinking with market and consumer studies (e.g. market sessions, trend studies and prospective studies
- Work with our user research and analytics team to further understand our consumers
- Arbitrate on the different scenarios for The Division, and prepare the consumer monitoring process for the project
- Accompaniment for future project from end-to-end with consumer and market tools adapted to each of the stage-gate process steps
- Cope with the studio and gate constraints, and capitalize on the internal resources to propose innovative, timing- and cost-efficient solutions for the studio (e.g. alpha/beta etc.)
- Identification of local partners
- Assist internal customers in the development of product and value proposition
- You ideally have a business background with a degree in Social Sciences, Statistics or Economy
- 3 to 5 years' experience with consumer behavior, preferably from the Entertainment/Media sector
- Imperative project management experience with quantitative and qualitative consumer and market research and insight focus as well as planning of strategic initiatives.
- You know various data analysis methods and how to test hypotheses along with a solid knowledge of advanced statistical methodology.
- Knowledge of SPSS or similar
- Communicative experience with communicating with both internal and external partners
- Interest in the world of video games is appreciated
- Knowledge of the client side of the consumer market insight and analysis process
- Extensive knowledge of transferring the insights into actionable points
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy's The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.