Massive is looking for a Senior Game Designer to join an international team, currently working on Tom Clancy's The Division™. Our new colleague is going to work closely with our designers and multiple other disciplines, to drive and follow your features from start to finish. In this position you are going to have a major impact on the core quality, design, and overall fun -factor of the game.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
You as a person
As a Senior Game Designer you are passionate about games, game development, and the craft of game design. You should be comfortable with taking initiative and independently finding creative solutions to complex problems. You should also be comfortable working within a multidisciplinary team, where you are expected to - through collaboration and leadership - achieve the highest quality possible. You should have very high standards in everything you do and a devotion to creating the best possible player experience.
- You will be responsible for designing features and nurturing them to release quality, throughout implementation.
- You will work, in engine, tweaking and tuning your features, and help in defining what tools you need to do so.
- You will be part of maintaining and evolving the overall gameplay vision together with the Game Director, Lead Game Designer, and the rest of the Design team.
- 5 years of industry experience
- Worked on several games and shipped at least one AAA title
- Absolute passion for playing and making games, especially RPG and TPS/FPS games
- Knowledge of an iterative development process and rapid prototyping
- Experience working with enemy AI/NPCs
- Knowledge of node based tools/engines and/or programming/scripting
- GS 229 and DZ Rank 99
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy's The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.