At Massive Entertainment, A Ubisoft Studio, we're currently looking for a Business Operations Manager to take part in the development of our Live Operations team, where the primary focus is to lay out an overall business strategy for Additional Content. You'll w ork with a team of business and data analysts, to acquire the data needed to make the right business decisions.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
You as a person:
You are calm with the ability to keep multiple threads of information and communication in mind at the same time. You have excellent communication skills, that you utilize to get a clear message through when coordinating and informing the various teams you are working with, as well as when presenting your results and strategies to top management.
You have extensive experience in live game operations, preferably having been part of the launch of an online AAA product with high post launch ambitions. You understand the importance of game data and have the ability to combine your deep knowledge of games with actual game data to make player centric decisions.
You are creative, dedicated and have a strong passion for games. You are up to date on the latest end greatest live games in the industry, keeping a close eye on what the competition is doing in order to evolve and improve yourself and the game.
As a person you are service minded, thorough, team-spirited, result oriented and have the ability to get things done by collaborating with other people and working out solutions to complex operational problems.
- Incremental optimization of business performance by monitoring and adapting the game to player behavior and taking into account the production status.
- Design and schedule promotions to optimize sales ( Trials, Free Weekends & other initiatives)
- Work with the production team and live development team to ensure additional content meets the business requirements in terms of quality and time.
- Definition of which KPI's to track the games business performance.
- Presentation of results and strategies to top management.
- Creation of accurate models to forecast additional revenue
- Spotting and monitoring new trends within live monetization.
- Creating and maintaining partnerships with first and third parties (e.g. pricing agreements)
- You excel at your craft as a business-oriented strategist, with extensive experience with live game operations.
- You are resourceful and insightful, you quickly grasp technical problems and utilizing your knowledge and versatility you quickly generate solutions and make decisions to keep things moving forward.
- While you may not need a technical background, you are able to have technical conversations and relay that information in an easy to understand way.
- Good data visualization skills, to deliver visualizations and reports that are clear, unambiguous and impactful.
- Real passion for games, with strong knowledge and awareness of current successful live games.
- Experience in designing digital business models
- Strong mathematical skills is a bonus
- Extensive experience with live game analytics.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy's The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.