As part of the Brand team, the Junior Product Manager will work in direct contact with the International Product Manager to translate the strategy into communications tactics, produce marketing deliverables and ensure their pipeline and quality.
This is a full time position that requires a relocation to Malmö, Sweden.
- Take care of the logistics for events & press tours (coordination/travel arrangements/on-site staff and schedule management)
- Support in drafting of the official Q&A (checking the fact sheets/messaging and press releases)
- Handling speakers' interviews on-site and offsite/press opportunities
- Support the International Product Manager and the Brand Art Director in identifying opportunities for key initiatives to enhance the customer experience
- Coordination support to local marketing activities
- Maintain and manage the relationship with different stakeholders (trade marketing in EMEA/NCSA, Ubiworkshop, local licensors, etc.)
You are a result driven, multitasking hero with great problem-solving skills, passionate about video games, a gamer, familiar with different video game media. Diplomatic, flexible and willing to take initiative, you are capable to adapt and manage change quickly. A great team player, dedicated to the job, you can easily & efficiently communicate and interact with people.
Skills and experience
- At least 6 months of experience in marketing or internship ideally in the video game or entertainment industry or mass market environment
- Impeccable English, both written and oral
- Solid organizational and analytical skills
- High attention to details
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. We have great support from Ubisoft and an uncompromising commitment to remain a top quality AAA development studio. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
We promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play an important role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 32 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our new release Tom Clancy's The Division.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.