Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is looking for a full-time Community Developer to spearhead the community strategy for Uplay PC. This person will be a key internal partners of a broader initiative to level up our relationship with PC gamers, and will provide a strong connection between the PC gaming community and various internal Ubisoft teams. The Community Developer will be leading key aspects of communication, asset development and working to improve the user experience.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
You as a person
At Massive, we're a close and creative bunch who value good ideas and dedication to what we do. Be it programming, marketing, art, design or operational tasks. We trust in you to always wanting to reach the best quality within your area of expertise, and also believe that the best ideas can, and should, come from anywhere. Openness and willingness to learn are central in our studio; you'll be encouraged to dare to try new things and challenge the status quo, with all the support we can give you - that's how we keep on breaking world records and delivering AAA-games.
- Define the global community strategy for Uplay PC and create industry-leading community development & editorial plans to support it.
- Become a recognized PC gaming advocate within Ubisoft, take an active role in all initiatives targeting PC gamers, and establish yourself as Ubisoft's PC champion within the PC gaming community.
- Provide frequent insights about PC gaming and the community activity and sentiment.
- Coordinate communication with multiple departments for consistent messaging.
- Create editorial community-focused assets such as articles, videos, podcasts, live streams, and more.
- Strengthen our relationship with the PC gaming community and work towards the growth of our owned social media channels and forums.
- Empower the Uplay PC development team in regards to the prioritization of bug fixes & features development, supporting our objective to embrace community feedback.
- Coordinate fan events including studio visits, workshops and more.
- Implement and monitor metrics to evaluate success and value of community activities.
- International travels required.
- 4 years experience working in community management, digital marketing, social media
- 2 years experience in an international game development environment
- Passion for Gaming and Community Management
- Experience presenting to public audiences and being on camera a plus
- Experience working with different types of critical metrics
- Writing skills
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy's The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.