As part of the core team, the Brand Manager participates in the game conception with their marketing expertise and is responsible for defining the positioning and its transposition into a communication and marketing strategy.
This is a permanent position and will require relocation to Malmö, Sweden.
- Enlarge the creative team's vision using the marketing analysis available such as market, competitors, targets, brands and trends analysis.
- Identify key-success factors for the game, build its final positioning, and benchmark your analysis against consumer research studies.
- Present the game's foundations to operational marketing and work with them to achieve maximum success in the marketplace.
- Assist with development of a communication strategy of the game (PR, packaging, advertising, online).
- Manage the development of game assets (trailers, demos, screenshots…) using contractors and creative agencies and ensure that your assets are translated into the constitutive elements of the game, such as universe, characters, and actions.
- Deliver well communicated game presentations at PR and corporate events.
- Devise targeted pitches to potential in-game advertisers and partners and facilitate proper integration with development teams and external partners.
- Helps with the creation of new game concepts from defining the target audience to determining the high-level game experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Brand Manager (brand strategy / operational marketing) ideally in the video game or entertainment industry or mass market environment
- Worked on at least 5 released blockbuster games as Brand Manager
- Experience with leading a marketing team
- Passionate about video games, you are a gamer and familiar with different video game media.
- You are diplomatic, flexible and like to take initiative. Your strong analytic skills enable you to process and summarize large amounts of information quickly.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. We have great support from Ubisoft and an uncompromising commitment to remain a top quality AAA development studio. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
We promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play an important role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 32 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our new release Tom Clancy's The Division.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.