World famous MMO software & game developer to work record-breaking server technology.
Competitive salary & benefits
Australian citizens, residents, NZ citizens preferred. Relocation available for best candidates.
This well known games software development studio is seeking an experienced, passionate Scrum Master to join their team working in a Large-Scale Scrum environment.
What you'll be doing:
• Help the organisation realise the benefits of Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)
• Champion continuous process improvements of their team, and of the broader group and organisation.
• Coach and facilitate the team on Lean and Agile practices.
What you'll bring:
• You have deep experience with Agile practices and are considered an expert. You understand the differences between prescriptive and pragmatic approaches and when each is appropriate.
• Constantly analysing process and performance, you strive for continual improvement for the benefit of the project, the team and our customers.
• Systems Thinking; You're Neo, able to see the matrix of the larger system. You are able to deconstruct current impediments and formulate plans to solve them.
• Organised, highly analytical and process driven, you're a metaphorical SM octopus, able to handle multiple teams at various stages of development.
• You're more than a 'people person'; you're a Jedi, possessing level-10 influencing and negotiation skills.
It would be great if you also have...
• Experience with transitioning to Scrum.
• A CSM certification.
• A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields.
• A strong background in development; good understanding of Software Development.
• Passion for games.
For more information, please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971