- Montreuil, France
Created in 2012, the Mobile-HQ team oversees the mobile & smart TV creative teams and projects, starting from early prototypes until post launch lifecycle management. On top of this, the Mobile-HQ team defines the launch strategy of the Mobile line-up on the dedicated platforms, works hand-to-hand with our partners in order to maximize the visibility of our titles in the digital stores and oversees the post-launch operations once a title is being Live to keep maximizing revenues in the long-term.
If you are looking to use your knowledge of data science to create insights in a renowned organization, this is the job you have been looking for.
In a newly established team, you will get to influence how we work with data science as you generate insights that are actively put to use.
Establish data science as a discipline
You join the Data – BI team dedicated to Ubisoft Mobile Games HQ that is responsible for sharing insights & data from every mobile games branded Ubisoft Mobile.
The team is to develop and analyze big data to deliver insights, reports & analysis regarding all mobile games.
We are at the start of something new, and your responsibilities are expected to develop as we go along, but to begin with, you:
- Establish data science as a discipline
- Deliver modelling algorithms for the department, where your skills help us in delivering recommendations to others departements in HQ or support Studios Teams.
- Add to our global insights agenda by developing data visualization, data mining and advanced analytics to extend our current insights generation
- Deliver ad-hoc analytics to internal stakeholders in the wider organization and service other analytics initiatives within production and marketing.
Join our supportive, collaborative network !
At Ubisoft, insights are extremely valued and our focus on data is rapidly increasing. This means that you are sure to join a company that will support you, as you develop your talent and try new things.
You will join a small core team with expertise in both explorative research and advanced analytics, just as we know how to engage business owners and translate our analyses to identify marketing opportunities.
· Construct end-to-end data flows from raw data to predictions
· Crunch, analyze and investigate on any kind of data
· Explore new machine learning algorithms
· Build attractive visualizations
· Communicate results to non-technical colleagues and clients
Your qualifications / skills
- Hold a degree in Math/Statistics with a strong experience in programming. Alternatively you have substantial practical experience or a degree in Engineering with a significant focus on statistics and modelling
- Have 3 years of experience with statistical modelling, data extraction, manipulation, and visualization
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, preferably R
- Knowledge of SQL
- Have a proven track record of understanding business analyses and supporting them, just as you know how to translate analytics into insights for stakeholders
- Need to be able to travel to internal projects for a limited amount of time
- Speak and write English fluently.