Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, Wooga's signature approach to making great games for mobile has made us one of the world's most popular developers.
About the job
We are looking for a talented UI Artist with skills in Unity and a gift for understanding, designing and implementing UI features for one of our most successful games. This is an exciting to join an awesome team and add a hit game to your portfolio.
- Work closely with the designers to create interfaces for both concepts and new features.
- Design UI animations and transitions for both iOS and Android devices.
- Execute all visual design from the concepting stage to the implementation.
- Collaborate with the marketing and community management teams to produce new assets to engage our users with.
- Maintain the consistency of the existing style, constantly optimize it, and create new ways of making it more exciting.
Who we are looking for
- Work experience as a UI Artist is a plus.
- Unity engine experience is strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Understanding of animation with some experience using Adobe Flash and/or Adobe AfterEffects.
- Understanding of designing for mobile platforms is required.
- Strong portfolio.
- Experience in a small team is preferred.
Why join us
- Work in a small, autonomous team with high degree of creative freedom.
- Collaborative and open company culture dedicated to making world-class games.
- Talented, inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Located in Europe's most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life.
Wooga is an equal opportunities employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns.