Mobile MMORPG space game
Long term position
Small team including Creative Lead/Designer, Programmers & Artists
Project around 2 years long
Visa sponsorship & relocation provided for the best candidate
Must be familiar with
1) Mobile game development
2) MMO game development
4) JIRA or AGILE
• Develop, maintain and communicate realistic project schedules, status reports and technical documentation.
• Document the flow of assets, critical information and critical deliverables.
• Work closely with product owners to develop P&L and product plan for new game initiatives.
• Complete ownership/accountability of project costs (estimates and approved budgets) to execute the product plan.
• Manage massively multiplayer online mobile games at all stages including but not limited to: concept, development and live operation.
• Develop metrics to quantify operational productivity and evaluate success.
• Summarise existing work processes within various internal and external teams and recommend changes to improve efficiency and quality of services.
• Oversee and drive development team of designers, client programmers, server programmers and artists to effectively execute product plan.
• Oversee and drive external teams/contractors/outsourced agencies to effectively execute product plan.
• Oversee, drive and assist in the creation of live operation teams.
• Oversee, drive and ensure QA processes, overall product quality and testing.
• Positively enforce the overall vision, direction and culture desired by the product owner.
• Manage the flow of assets, information and deliverables between the internal team, external team and product stakeholders.
• Organise and direct team/project meetings, reviews and retrospective.
• Remain up-to-date with current and possible future changes to iOS, Android, Windows Phone and other social/mobile and payment platforms policies and processes.
• Understanding of in-game economies and monetisation in mobile games.
• Understanding of the development process of online multiplayer games.
• Understanding of multiple workflow management processes and methodologies including: Agile, Waterfall, and Kanban.
• Ability to meaningfully contribute to overall strategy, management tools/documentation and product design.
• 5-years+ game production experience.
• 2-years+ game production experience on free-to-play social/mobile games products.
• Track record of producing successful online/Facebook/mobile games.
• Background in project management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with multiple teams across multiple functions such as product, marketing, development, creative, content, QA and more.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Enthusiastic gamer and passionate about creating innovative, fun and compelling mobile games.
• Proven analytical capabilities including but not limited to: Excel and JIRA.
• Organisational skills, attention to detail and proven ability to schedule and successfully manage that schedule.
• Proven ability to facilitate and manage external staff/contractors/outsourced agencies.
• Positive attitude and ability to embrace change
For more information, please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971