Do you consider testing as a technical activity? Do you enjoy making your work more efficient by automating it? We are looking for someone to strengthen our team as Quality Assistance Engineer, who works to ensure a high standard of quality every day – for our centralized systems, like the in-house payment platform that ensures our great and continuously growing financial success with more than 130 Mio. € revenue last year.
- Shape our workflows to ensure the best possible quality of our services
- Review test requirements and provide feedback for the development team, Product Managers and Operations
- Initial feedback for newly developed features through exploratory testing
- Expand and enhance our continuous integration and deployment process components
- Automate tests for web and server-side components
- Coordinate testing activities with the developers
- Coach the developers in test automation
- Report about status of product quality and follow up on it
- Encourage and drive the development team to provide even higher quality
- Several years of professional experience in software testing
- Hands-on testing experience regarding web applications
- Excellent knowledge of software testing
- Experience with test automation and frameworks (i.e. Selenium)
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Profound knowledge of quality-focused techniques such as TDD, Pair Programming, code reviews
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open-concept work environment within cross-functional, agile teams
- Strong communication skills and the ability to speak and write English fluently
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Quality Assistance Engineer Corporate Systems with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.