As internal Community Manager you will strengthen our community management team for the German version of our successful game Elvenar.
- Building and supporting our game’s online community
- Recruiting and supervising of a support team
- Establishing cooperations with fan sites and fan projects (such as magazines created by players)
- Planning and executing events and contests (in-game and on the forum)
- Setting up and administrating our game’s forum with a dedicated team
- Maintaining and expanding our game’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Solving payment issues of players and communication with our Payment Team
- Close collaboration with the development teams as well as providing feedback for improvements, e.g. in our bugtracking system
- Reporting to the Lead Community Manager and Product Managers and assist them on a daily basis
- 2+ years of experience in community management or equivalent experience
- Fluency in German and English (both written and spoken)
- Communicative character with strong negotiation skills
- Initial experience in leading teams
- Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities, plus a good knowledge of the games industry and its mechanisms
- A service talent, who loves to talk to people – always friendly and professionally with a dedicated customer focus
- Results-oriented and able to work independently with very good sense of target group content and empathy in user dialog
- Knowledge of the game and mechanics of Elvenar is a strong plus
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Community Manager with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.