Project Gamechanger is a new start up Games Studio which is fully funded without any third party loans, kickstarter etc.
We are looking to recruit a highly qualified Lead Developer to head our growing team.
We are at the early stages of development with our first game, which is a very exciting large multiplayer game across all major platforms (PC, Xbox One, PS4, and more).
We are looking for the following criteria in someone suitable for this role:
- Deep knowledge in MVC Frameworks
- Very proficient in multiple programming language skills. Especially C#, PHP, Cg and C++
- Very experienced in large scale databases
- Experienced in Shader code – we would like to see some examples
- Proficiency in all aspects of game engines – preferably Unity. 3+ years experience minimum
- Console porting experience
- Full stack web development experience
- A general knowledge of all parts of Game Development – Programming, 3D art, environment art, game design, animation, UI/UX and 2D art in particular. This is in order to understand, delegate and communicate with colleagues from these different roles. Being able to do any of these roles is a bonus but not a requirement
- Great knowledge of procedural generation from seed
- Project managing experience. Two shipped titles or an extensive and highly impressive portfolio
- Experience in the management of multiple people. Responsible for motivating, recruiting, man-managing and shaping the team culture. To maintain a positive attitude
- Good social and interaction skills
- Willing to train and guide professional development of others
- Ability to work to deadlines as well as arrange work and deadlines for others
- Trained and worked with Junior/Graduate staff in the past
- Passionate in making games as well as playing them
- Forward and rational thinking. The ability to pre-empt problems before they arise
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Possess commercial awareness