About the job
We are currently working on a new Hidden Object Game, and the key to a successful game in the genre is creating environments and scenes our players love. To do that we need strong 2D Artists who can create environments from concept to final product that match the theme and story.
If you enjoy creating beautiful scenes in 2D that give life to game and story this a role for you.
- You will join our hidden object game studio creating environments for one of our upcoming games
- Based on an idea or location be able to concept and deliver final quality environments.
- Working with a team of talented artists you will create a realistic and engaging scenes that will combine with props to make an engaging hidden object experience.
- You will join a dedicated team of product managers, artists and developers.
Who we are looking for
- An experienced 2D Artist who can create full scenes from sketch to final 2D
- Can align with different styles.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- You can vary your composition to deliver unique art.
- Ability to work with other disciplines to create engaging experiences.
- Team player, open to feedback and to contribute to improvements.
- Independent, reliable and motivated.
Why join us
- Create and expand a game and see your own ideas come to life for millions of players.
- Freedom, trust and ownership do apply- day to day.
- We get to do something magical and unique - creating great games.
- Live in Berlin!