Reflections, a Ubisoft studio is a video games development company based in Newcastle, UK.
Collaborating with Ubisoft's international creative teams on projects such as Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, online open-world RPG "The Division" as well as the adventure platformer "Grow Home". With a host of other top titles to our name such as open-world action adventure 'Watch Dogs', MMO racer "The Crew" and the latest instalment in the world's No.1 dance game franchise 'Just Dance 2015' Reflections' objective is to combine technical expertise, flair and innovation to create and contribute to successful and memorable games. We are looking for Pioneering, Obsessive Humans to cement its reputation as an industry leading studio within the UK and the world.
Create and manage the overall marketing strategy for assigned Reflections projects and lead the development of communication assets in conjunction with internal creative team.
- Lead the creation of marketing strategy and communication assets (artwork, videos etc) to promote the game;
- Coordinate creative briefs and realisation for assigned projects;
- Manage the asset creation calendar;
- Assist Marketing Director with overall communication strategy for the studio;
- Be the point of contact for marketing and digital sales teams within Ubisoft;
- Lead consumer knowledge research, consolidate and analyse user data on the game, and provide reports to make recommendations to the production teams;
- Research market trends & opportunities and lead competition analysis relevant to locally-developed content;
- Assist the Studio Marketing Director in any other ad hoc responsibilities.
Skills and Knowledge
- Great communication and presentation skills;
- Able to persuade and influence stakeholders across multiple functional groups;
- Proven ability to plan and articulate market & customer requirements;
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making;
- A passionate, performance-driven individual with a strong business acumen;
- Ability to work as part of a team and establish relationships with other teams in the group;
- Ability to adapt and to manage change;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Results-oriented and customer focused;
- Avid video gamer;
- University degree in Interactive Media, Marketing, or Product Development / Management or MBA;
- Experience in an international company or international role is a plus;
- Substantial working experience in product management/brand management or communications within games, interactive media, or entertainment industries.
Salary: Competitive + Relocation
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, U.K