Lockwood Publishing Ltd is Mobile Games Company based in the heart of Nottingham City Center. Lockwood has developed Avakin Life published on Android, Amazon and iOS. Avakin Life is a free to play mobile virtual world with over 24 million downloads.
Lockwood is currently looking for 3D Environment Artists who are self-motivated, organised and ideally have previous experience within the games industry to work on our rapidly growing title.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of using Unity 3d.
- Previous experience working within computer games industry, ideally with experience of 3d running on mobile or low end hardware such as PS2 or PS3 etc.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to take constructive feedback as well as give constructive feedback to internal and external staff.
- An excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Max, Modo or Maya.
- The ability to create clear and detailed briefs and provide feedback to other artists.
- Flexibility & the ability to learn new skills over time.
- Experience working with outsource studios, producing spec document for design and production with the ability to make production processes more efficient and scalable.
- UK- EU work visa will be required.
Desirable, but not essential skills:
- Experience or a keen interest in architecture
- Experience working on a social or mobile game
- Company Benefits Include:
- An extremely competitive monthly bonus scheme which puts 50% of the monthly incremental gain in revenue into the bonus pot
- Flexible working subject to core-hours attendance (10-4pm)
- Staff social outings
- Pension or Gym membership available
- Share options available
Pleasant Nottingham City Centre offices located in the Antenna Media centre which is within 5 minutes’ walk of high street shops, pubs, restaurants and public amenities with great transport links.
Good night life and sports facilities including:
Nearby National Ice Arena, Water sports facility at Holme Pierrepont, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground and two Football Grounds – Notts County and Nottingham Forest as well as great night life and music scene.
This is a permanent position. Salary DOE+Benefits. An extremely competitive quarterly bonus scheme which puts a percentage of profits into the staff bonus pot. Applicants should click 'Apply Now' below to send their CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference EnvArtMar16.
We do not have the resource to reply to all candidates. Thank you for your application if you take the time to apply and do not hear back from us. If your CV and application meets our requirements we will be in touch very soon. Many thanks for your interest.